20 Things to do This Spring
[gallery columns="1" size="full" ids="3176"]
via Cindy Loughridge for SF Girl by Bay
Spring is finally here! I'm so excited that I could do backflips! I know that we don't have the hardest winters in Charleston but I do love sunshine and warm weather. Plus all the trees and flowers are blooming here and it's got me itching to try new things this year. Here's my list of must do's!
- Decorate your home with pretty potted flowers (we just planted Snapdragon, Peonies, and wildflowers!)
- Have a picnic in the park
- Deep clean your home from top to bottom
- Have breakfast at least once in bed
- Take your dog for a long walk on the beach (or borrow a friend's!)
- Plan a girl's only date
- Take a random road trip somewhere
- Host a spring brunch for your family and friends
- Fire up the grill and cook outside!
- Spend a rainy day in a new museum
- Take a walking tour of your city
- Get lost in a different part of your city
- Curate your "spring" wardrobe
- Try your hand at a new "spring" recipe each week
- Lay out by the pool (don't forget sunblock!)
- Volunteer at your local animal shelter and take some deserving dogs on a walk
- Purge your closet and donate!
- Grow some herbs or vegetables
- Take a walk at sunset without any technology
- Open your windows and let in the spring air
Spring is a great time to try new things and explore with old friends. What is on your list to do this spring? I personally can't wait for all our vegetables we planted last month to start producing some yummy vegetables! That and taking lots of trips to the beach, I'm so thankful to live 15 minutes from one!
Let me know you must do's for spring! I'd love to grow my list to add even more wonderful things to do.